Who we are
Company name: MNK Tech
Our website address is: https://www.looping.tech
About this site
All prices that appear on this website are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and MNK Tech is not necessarily committed to them for your project.
Promotional offers are not cumulative. All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
About MNK Tech’s projects
• MNK Tech starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment.
• Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project.
• Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared.
• If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
• Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
• Delays in project completion may occur when: there is a delay in any payments, or the client requests further changes in the design/structure/content of the project, or the client purchases an additional service related to the project.
• Timeframe estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at MNK Tech’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, MNK Tech may decide to put a project on hold.
• All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, MNK Tech will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request LoopinTech AB‘s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of the offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, LoopingTech AB judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer LoopingTech AB’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, LoopingTech AB guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to LoopingTech AB’s understanding.
• Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
• Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date). This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
• If the client is not satisfied with MNK Tech’s services, the client can ask for a refund on any unused money. MNK Tech will be happy to exercise a refund, after reviewing the request and project status.
About MNK Tech’s work team
Project management and leadership for all our projects are done from our office in Stockholm, Sweden, which is known for its highly skilled workforce in the software industry. This central project management monitors and assigns tasks on projects, providing full security of client assets and protect confidential project details.
MNK Tech employs its own in-house staff together with distributed teams, all who ensure any project information the client shares with us is kept confidential.
MNK Tech hires and has the right to fire employee’s based on their performance.
About MNK Tech’s responsibility
MNK Tech doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. MNK Tech has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. MNK Tech doesn’t serve as a consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found on their websites.
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and MNK Tech will not be held responsible for them.
How to contact us
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +46737438960 or send us a message through our contact form. Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.